Thursday, January 31, 2013

A vase and three apples

 


Ever since I saw Spiderman the movie, the one in which James Franco was in a scene where he was painting a vase and some fruits, i had always wanted to paint something similar. It was a really beautiful painting.

So last night, i thought of it again and i tried.  My loving spouse helped me in figuring out the light and shadow in this painting. Ever supportive, he told me this was actually better than the previous ones. I loved my sisters and my mom's reactions to it as well. Our dear Ms. Susan and my friend Dee also liked it. Maybe it will  look good in the kitchen.



Dear Lord, thank you for your blessings, and your infinite mercy! Blessed be your Holy Name! Thank you for healing, and for love, for all the love in my life. 


Copyright Karen Galarneau All Rights Reserved

No comments: